Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ugh! it stinks in here!



Why oh why must I have to come back to this topic??? I hate to repeat myself, but I will.....




Do you have to BATHE in a vat of cologne before you leave your house everyday? REALLY? Is it neccessary to give all those around serious headaches and sneezing attacks? I am actually CHOKING on your cologne as I type. I unfortunately have no where else to go in this library, all other computers are in use...if I could I would have moved at the first sign of that tickle in my throat, and the irritation in my eyes, not to mention the pain that is slowly but surely building in my head.....THANKS buddy!






and the best part of it all, is that every time I think that the odor has reached its limit and I may be able to breathe a little easier, you move your arm or get up to print something and a new wave of stink bombards me....




bad enough if it was a somewhat decent cologne, overpowering as it may be, it wouldn't be as horrible as this stench! What the hELL is that? Eau de Foulness???
Please STOP!!!



No comments: