Thursday, October 23, 2008

how can you afford it?

Let me ask...how the HELL can anyone afford lunch these days? I happened to go to the corner deli/pizza place (whatever the hell it is) and though the pizza prices aren't terrible, the sandwiches are at least $8 each (not with cheese or extras), a fruit cup is $5 and grilled cheese is $4. Looking at these prices I wonder how students can afford them. Then I see people from school wandering in and ordering a BUNCH of food, and they pay like it's nothing... and they do this EVERY day!!!


How is THAT possible??? I save like $5 a day for food, and that usually gets me a drink and a small order or fries or some cereal at the school cafeteria...

where do these 'kids' (and I say kids because I am an old fart here) get this $$$???

No comments: